The City of Perth is preparing its 2016- 2020 Disability Access and Inclusion Plan and wants to hear from individuals and organisations who would like to have a say about the City’s progress with access and inclusion and contribute to the development of this new plan.
Please complete the survey online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PerthDAIPReview
Hard copies of the survey are also available at:
- Council House (Customer Service Desk) 27 St Georges Terrace, Perth
- Forrest Place Information Kiosk, Murray Street Mall
- Citiplace Community Centre, Upper Level Concourse, Perth Central Railway Station
- Citiplace Rest Centre, Upper Level Concourse, Perth Central Railway Station
- Citiplace Child Care, corner Wellington and Barrack Streets, Perth
- The City of Perth Library, Hay Street, Perth
- Or can be mailed out on request
For enquiries or to provide feedback, email email@example.com or call 1800 648 021 (free call except from mobile)
This consultation closes Friday 6 May 2016.
The draft plan will be available for comment from the end of May 2016. Please check the City of Perth website www.perth.wa.gov.au for updates.
Please share this survey with your staff, clients and networks